Thursday, August 16, 2012

And just in case you were wondering....

They called and subsequently delivered our baggage early this morning.  I was beyond thrilled to take a shower and change into fresh clothes.  Although we did purchase some new things yesterday, its hard to find things here that are redimade and to my liking and size.  Women here are so super short and tiny that a more curvy person would find it impossible to buy things.  Even someone as small as Kaila, in terms of here, is a little more difficult to buy for.  Its a cruel reality check, but it is what it is.

Ok, going to try and sleep now.  The sound of thousands of barking dogs in the distance is a not exactly a soothing sound, but its India.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry that I am just posting now! Work has really kicked my butt this week. I just wanted you to know how muck I enjoy your posts! It really brings back all those childhood memories. Some of them unexpected. I can see the poverty and hear the dogs as you speak of them.

    Regard the shopping: I say wrap yourself in an inexpensive sari and spend the money on GOLD!

    ReplyDelete