Sunday, August 31, 2014

The stats called....

I sometimes periodically check the stats of my blog throughout the year, although I originally started this just to share information while traveling throughout India.   I found something interesting the other day, that I am getting a lot of page views every month in spite of not posting anything new.

Encouraged by this idea, I thought it might be time to share some other information from my daily life.
This poses an interesting problem for me, being a fairly private person how do I outlet my thoughts and experiences without over sharing and exposing myself to judgement?

I spent the last several weeks thinking over this and have come to the conclusion that I don't care.
I consider myself fortunate to be of the mentality of truly not minding what other people think, which allows me to openly share my thoughts and experiences and leave the rest up to your perception.

Without getting too deep, I have always thought that perception and reality were strange things.  If you really think about it, there is no reality, there is only reality as you know- how you perceive it.  Your upbringing, exposure, and environment create this and then eventually your personality and natural tendencies kick in and form opinions, feelings, and judgments.

This leads me into the topic for my first non-India travel blog post which is basically about how my perception and thoughts have changed since broadening my exposure and knowledge through a multicultural relationship.   Interested?  Do check back- and as always, feel free to click 'follow' or to share, sign of up for RSS feeds or just jump on when your bored, annoyed, or just want a little entertainment. I'll be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment