Sunday, April 24, 2016

The Gang is All Here


Or at least that is what I am assuming. I woke up to even more relatives in the house this morning. This place is like a clown car, they just keep appearing.
This is pretty much how the house looks at all times, and actually there are many in the downstairs apartment we are borrowing 2 rooms from and some yet across the street. And since it's the wedding day, many are out running around doing last minute preparations and what not.

I am super groggy today as it was so hot to sleep I got up in the middle of the night and took a sleeping pill. I knew I shouldn't but at the time I didn't care. I think people are starting to feel bad for me as I found a whole freezer full of ice water this morning, which was a welcome sight. Even in the tiny fridge level freezer the water takes many hours to even get cold and all the luxury of ice makers or even room to make ice in trays is not available here. 

We are leaving in a bit for the beauty parlor. Apparently there is a lady who will help with the sari setup and I guess she can also do my hair which should be an interesting experience. 

We had a great night yesterday at the henna party and later the relatives had a little dance party. 

Off to the wedding prep now!

No comments:

Post a Comment