Saturday, September 16, 2017

Testing 1, 2, 3.....

Is this thing still on?   Sorry it's been awhile, but I'm happy to report we are leaving for India in the morning- with a 3 day stopover in London, but if I find something relevant I'll try and post!

As I am assembling all the last minute necessities for our trip, I am preparing for what is hopefully a calm and relaxing visit with the fam.  While relaxing and India rarely go into the same sentence for me, I'm going to give it my best.   Hoping to find some interesting adventure and give attention to posts and sharing all the amazing things India has to offer with all of you.  

Be sure and sign up for email updates so you can easily be alerted to new posts available.  I look forward to sharing my travels with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment