Sunday, February 17, 2013

My last 48 hrs

Wow, home at last.  I should probably feel terrible, but I feel remarkably good for all the traveling I just completed.   My last 48 hrs looked something like this:


 It was a lot of fun to see Northern India (the region Roy is from) and observe the differences in people, climate, and scenery there as well as see Debika and Shubro one last time before we go.  (see next post for the full details)

The trip home was somewhat uneventful, just the way I like a flight to be.  We almost missed the flight in Chicago back to Green Bay due to Immigration and Customs line, but luckily made it without a second to spare.

My thoughtful and caring mother greeted us at the airport and had our home all heated up and stocked with some essentials, as she knows we basically will be just sleeping for the next couple days.  So great to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment